Re: Crypto

From: Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <mlortiz(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Crypto
Date: 2009-09-19 04:18:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

David Do you can comment this altertatives or choices that we have?

We can support us in Bruce Schneier[1], Chief Security Technology Officer, BT (schneier(at)schneier(dot)com)
who is one of the person that knows many topics about security in the world. Is a very nice person and allways is to able to help to people. One of his knowledge areas is the hashing algorithm's desing and study, and we can ask to him since his point of view which would be the best algoritm to do this.

Regards

[1] http://www.schneier.com

"The hurry is enemy of the success: for that reason.......Be patient"

Ing. Marcos L. Ortiz Valmaseda
Línea Soporte y Despliegue
Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Análisis de Datos (CENTALAD)

Linux User # 418229
PostgreSQL User
http://www.postgresql.org
http://www.planetpostgresql.org/