From: Manish Jain <maniff(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-10-28 02:08:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have PostgreSQL9.1 installed on Mac OS X ver 10.7.2 which was working absolutely well up to few weeks ago, but suddenly the query tool has stopped working. Whenever I am trying to open the query tool the PGAdmin the application get hung and I have to use the "force quit" to exit the application and start it again, please help.

Sincerely
Manish Jain