Re: data modeler

From: Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Matthew Hixson <hixson(at)poindextrose(dot)org>
Subject: Re: data modeler
Date: 2004-09-26 06:41:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I use software called Case Studio 2, which will read a database in a
number of different formats, including PostGreSQL and show you the ERD. You can always print
to PDF using PDFCreator or a similar tool.
http://www.casestudio.com

Thank You
Sim Zacks
IT Manager
CompuLab
04-829-0145 - Office
04-832-5251 - Fax

I'm looking for a data modeler that can look at an existing database
schema and generate an ERD. A PDF of it would be nice. I'm using OS
X, but a Linux or Windows tool would be acceptable too. I don't need
any other features than that right now. Just want to generate
something that new developers can look at to more easily become
familiar with the schema.
Thanks,
-M@