[OT] PgSQL Feature List

From: Raju Mathur <raju(at)linux-delhi(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [OT] PgSQL Feature List
Date: 2001-04-13 03:50:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm in the process of quoting a completely free software solution to a
client, and need to make the choice of software attractive with
feature lists (I know PgSQL is the Ultimate Database, but how do I
convince the buyer? :-)

You won't believe that I spent more than 4 hours last night, trying to
find simple, pointwise feature lists for such popular software as
Sendmail (no, a ready-made feature list doesn't exist), Apache, Bind,
etc. OK, these are more or less ready. Now the Rs 64000 question: is
such a feature list available for PostgreSQL? Would appreciate any
pointers/URL's you may have.

TIA and regards,

-- Raju
--