Fedora 26 support added to PostgreSQL yum repository

From: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Fedora 26 support added to PostgreSQL yum repository
Date: 2017-07-13 16:44:14
Lists: pgsql-announce

Following the stable release of Fedora 26, we released PostgreSQL RPMs for
Fedora 26 today. We cover 9.4, 9.5, 9.6 and 10.

Due to issues with OpenSSL and CGAL/sfcgal, pgPool, pgbouncer and PostGIS RPMS
are currently unavailable, but we are in touch with the respective communities
to solve the issues.

In order to use the repo, please first install the repository RPM from:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php

and then run install the RPMs as usual.

Please report any packaging related errors to us: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com