postgresql dublicate content of primary key column

From: Бутрин Денис <den(dot)butrin(at)yandex(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql dublicate content of primary key column
Date: 2016-05-26 13:07:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello !
Are you interested in postgresql dublicate content of primary key column?
If "yes" - tell me and i`ll send your detail (screenshots and overwrite of situation in my POSTGRESQL 9.1 DB)
Its not joke - its real = absolutely consistently DB with PK in column and the column content two bulicate row with ID(PK) and OID
WBR
Denis Butrin
den(dot)butrin(at)yandex(dot)ru