Strange activity of prepared queries

From: pinker <pinker(at)onet(dot)eu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Strange activity of prepared queries
Date: 2016-12-02 14:04:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!
I have pgBadger report with strange data about prepared queries I cannot
interpret by myself. If anybody could help me with interpretation, would be
greatly appreciated.
In first half of the day pgBadger shows there is no prepare statements and
all queries are binded - how is that possible if average duration of session
is only 4m16s, not 15 hours?

Hour Prepare Bind Bind/Prepare Percentage of prepare
0 0 4,059 4,059.00 0.00%
1 0 341 341.00 0.00%
2 0 8 8.00 0.00%
3 0 16 16.00 0.00%