Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Chris Ernst <cernst(at)esoft(dot)com>
Cc: Filip Rembia?kowski <plk(dot)zuber(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format
Date: 2009-12-21 23:24:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Le 21 déc. 2009 à 15:24, Chris Ernst a écrit :
> Ouch! You're right. And that's would be a deal killer for me. About
> 90% of the traffic is prepared queries that are run over and over with
> different parameters.

The driver project and code are now there it seems:
http://frihjul.net/pgsql
http://github.com/noss/pgsql/tree

Maybe you could ask the author about supporting the extended protocol, a quick browsing tonight shows me prepare/execute support. I'm sure if improvements in the pgsql driver would translate to improvements in the tsung support of it, but it should be about it.

Regards,
--
dim