Re: Error running custom plugin: “output plugins have to declare the _PG_output_plugin_init symbol”

From: valeriof <valerio_farruggio(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error running custom plugin: “output plugins have to declare the _PG_output_plugin_init symbol”
Date: 2016-09-20 11:02:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Ashutosh,
Thank you for your answer. At the end I realized that the PGDLLEXPORT
keyword was missing from the functions definitions.

As a side question, what are the options to debug the plugin while it's
being executing? I've seen a debug plugin for Postgres but it seems more for
SQL functions and stored procedures. Is it possible to attach the process
from Visual Studio debugger?

Thanks,
Valerio