Is Sourcewear defunct?

From: "Bruce Raup" <brauplists(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is Sourcewear defunct?
Date: 2006-02-28 00:59:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi all,

I'm sending this query to this list because there is a link to
Sourcewear on the PostgreSQL home page.

I ordered a PostgreSQL baseball cap from Sourcewear in mid-December
(2005), and my credit card was charged for the $19.99 right away
(showing up as "Paypal-Mayopi"). However, I have not received the
cap, and many attempts to contact them -- via e-mail and phone -- have
gone unanswered.

Has anyone had recent successful or unsuccessful intereactions with Sourcewear?

Does anyone know anything about the people behind the company or website?

I'm still hoping this can be resolved well, but their track record in
my case is not looking good. Thanks in advance for any insight you
can offer.

Best regards,
Bruce

--