Re: Request Korean PostgreSQL User Group

From: Ioseph Kim <pgsql-kr(at)postgresql(dot)kr>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Request Korean PostgreSQL User Group
Date: 2016-03-07 01:05:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Thanks for reply.

We discussed that what is leader group of Korean PostgreSQL Users last
week at facebook.

In Korea, there are three user groups.
1. facebook : https://facebook.com/groups/postgres.kr/
2. meetup : http://www.meetup.com/KoreaPostgresUserGroup/
3. postgresdba: http://www.postgresdba.com

facebook group made by pure PostgreSQL Users and that is open group.
meetup group made by Postgres Advenced Server users.

facebook group is largest and
I have been leading offline meeting for PostgreSQL at facebook
also I posted same notify too at meetup because some users only joined
that group.

and, We are preparing the first meeting at facebook too.
that schedule has not yet determined. (maybe we will meet within March.)

regards, ioseph.

2016-03-04 (금), 08:58 -0500, Jonathan S. Katz: