Re: "gmake check" fails with 8.1.1

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Karl O(dot) Pinc" <kop(at)meme(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "gmake check" fails with 8.1.1
Date: 2005-12-15 15:45:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com> writes:
> I reproduced the same...

rpath problem? It would be useful to look at the postmaster log to see
why it's failing to create the language in the 'make check' case.

The other odd thing is, if the createlang step fails, you'd think that
pg_regress would complain about it. Is it possible that createlang
(thinks it) succeeded, but it connected to the wrong database server
or something like that?