Re: Unknown winsock error 10061

From: Wojciech Strzałka <wstrzalka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date: 2009-07-07 11:05:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Here ( http://www.codelabs.pl/_varia/pg.zip ) is detailed info from
my machine (PostgreSQL 8.3.6, compiled by Visual C++ build 1400):

- detailed log file with several memory attach problems
- process activity log file (created by Process Monitor from SysInternals)
- dll's loaded by postgres.exe (snapshot only)

Maybe by comparing log entries you will be able to tell smth.

Still there is not much info in the pg log file (my config file in
package).

Removing plugin_debugger.dll didn't helped.

--
Pozdrowienia,
Wojciech Strzałka