slave stops replica

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: slave stops replica
Date: 2021-08-26 21:09:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,
I had master slave replica and yesterday the slave server's device was full on /var where the archive copy from master.  After trying to figure out why the pg_archivecleanup doesn't work, SA removed all wal files except the  current, August 25 wal files on slave and freed up /var with 504G available.  SA patched OS included reboot the server.  After the db started up after reboot, I found out that database/instance on slave is not sync with master.  The rows counted of queries containing these tables are not match with master from slave.
I tried to create a test table on master and didn't see it pick up from slave.  I found out again /var is full.
What should I do to make slave streaming from master again without rebuilt the slave or must to rebuild it? Why my pg_archivecleanup is not working?  All the wal files stored since Nov 2020 ~ August 25.

Bach-Nga

Attachment Content-Type Size
disk full on slave - master -slave log files.docx application/octet-stream 155.7 KB