Dynamically change Master(recovery info) without restarting standby server..

From: sudalai <sudalait2(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dynamically change Master(recovery info) without restarting standby server..
Date: 2014-10-27 11:45:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Is there any way to change the *master* without restarting the *standby*
server.

Postgresql Documentation says,
-->Recovery.conf file only read on the startup in standby mode. In that
file we specify the "Masterip".
-->If you want to change the master we need to change the recovery.conf
file and restart the standby node.
but,
*I Need to change masterip without restarting the standby node.*

-----
sudalai