Cross Compile of libpq

From: MicazMAK <emoazzam(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cross Compile of libpq
Date: 2007-04-02 15:45:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi

I am trying to cross compile libpq on linux platform for the ARM processor. Can someone guide me how to do that. I tried to cross compile the entire postgresql (because i didn't know how to compile just postgresql)but it gave me problems related to zic and timezone.(don't really know what those errors are).

Can someone help me cross compile libpq.

Thanks
MAK

Looking for earth-friendly autos?