Re: 2014-10 CommitFest

From: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2014-10 CommitFest
Date: 2014-10-17 19:17:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com> wrote:

> Unless someone else wants to pick it up, I'll manage this one.

> Since there was no previous warning, I'll allow a grace day for the
> cut-off on submissions for this CF; if it isn't registered in the
> web application 24 hours after this email, I will move it to the
> next CF. So look for those patches that "fell through the cracks"
> without getting registered, and post the ones you've got.

[ rings bell ]

So the 2014-10 CF is now In Progress and the 2014-12 CF is Open.

There are 86 patches listed at this time:

Needs Review: 69
Waiting on Author: 5
Ready for Committer: 10
Committed: 2

We've got four weeks if we're going to return or commit all of
these by the scheduled end of the CF. Since many of these have
already had significant review, my hope is that we can "hit the
ground running" and wrap things up in a timely fashion so we have a
break before the start of the *next* CF.

Please remember, if you are submitting patches, you should be
reviewing patches, too. Otherwise development will hit a logjam.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com