Re: Function Round() on 7.3 and 7.4

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Emerson Tobar Silva" <tobar(at)microsiga(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function Round() on 7.3 and 7.4
Date: 2004-09-22 17:51:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"Emerson Tobar Silva" <tobar(at)microsiga(dot)com(dot)br> writes:
> I have always used the numeric function round on 7.2 version but on the
> 7.3 and 7.4 versions its not there. What's happening ?

Define "not there".

7.2:
regression=# \df round
List of functions
Result data type | Name | Argument data types
------------------+-------+---------------------
double precision | round | double precision
numeric | round | numeric
numeric | round | numeric, integer
(3 rows)

7.4:
regression=# \df round
List of functions
Result data type | Schema | Name | Argument data types
double precision | pg_catalog | round | double precision
numeric | pg_catalog | round | numeric
numeric | pg_catalog | round | numeric, integer
(3 rows)

I see no change...