Re: WIP: index support for regexp search

From: "Erik Rijkers" <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "Alexander Korotkov" <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Heikki Linnakangas" <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, "Tomas Vondra" <tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: WIP: index support for regexp search
Date: 2012-12-02 21:23:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, December 2, 2012 19:07, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

>> I've attached a similar test re-run that compares HEAD with patch versions
>> 0.6, and 0.7.
>>

> Thanks! Did you write scripts for automated testing? I would be nice if you
> share them.

Sure, here they are.

The perl program does depend a bit on my particular setup (it reads the port from the
postgresql.conf of each instance, and the script knows the data_dir locations), but I suppose it's
easy enough to remove that.

(Just hardcode the %instances hash, instead of calling instances().)

If you need help to get them to run I can 'generalise' them, but for now I'll send them as they are.

Erik Rijkers

Attachment Content-Type Size
create_data.sh application/x-shellscript 937 bytes
trgm_regex_test.pl application/x-perl 7.9 KB