Re: Changing the HTML file extension

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Changing the HTML file extension
Date: 2001-02-12 00:10:26
Lists: pgsql-docs

Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com> writes:
> [ a long list of places that might have links to documentation pages ]

I think this discussion is largely pointless. We have already made a
substantial number of changes in the filenames of various doc pages
since 7.0 (for instance, there aren't numbers in most of 'em anymore),
and I didn't hear anyone objecting. Asking that bookmarks not break is
a little late at this point.

I'm for changing to .html, FWIW.