Re: How to recovery failed master after failover

From: leo <dazhoufei(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to recovery failed master after failover
Date: 2014-03-04 09:26:43
Lists: pgsql-general

I wonder how to quickly recovery failed master? If I directly startup the
failed master as slave ( assign proper parameter), is there any problem? For
example, I don't do any copy operation in script of
recovery_1st_stage_command and recovery_2st_stage_command.

According to this document:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Synchronous_Transfer, can I only copy AWL
for recovering failed master?