Re: Straight-from-the-horses-mouth dept

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Straight-from-the-horses-mouth dept
Date: 2002-06-06 16:13:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee> writes:
> <rant>
> One thing I think we have stripped too much is time travel.

Actually, I was just discussing that at last night's dinner with someone
whose name I forget at the moment (I have his card, but not on me).
He claimed to know how to support time travel as an optional feature
--- ie, you don't pay for it if you don't need it. I'm hoping to hear
more about this after the conference is over...