Re: CONSTANT/NOT NULL/initializer properties for plpgsql record variables

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CONSTANT/NOT NULL/initializer properties for plpgsql record variables
Date: 2018-01-24 23:32:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wrote:
> I said a couple of times in recent threads that it wouldn't be too hard
> to implement $SUBJECT given the other patches I've been working on.

Here's a version rebased up to HEAD, with a trivial merge conflict fixed.

This now needs to be applied over the patches in
https://postgr.es/m/833.1516834367@sss.pgh.pa.us
and
https://postgr.es/m/8376.1516835784@sss.pgh.pa.us

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
plpgsql-record-var-properties-2.patch text/x-diff 35.4 KB