Re: Dump file created with pg_dump cannot be restored with psql

From: gilroy <gobnait55(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dump file created with pg_dump cannot be restored with psql
Date: 2013-08-03 10:33:07
Lists: pgsql-general

For that matter, for the first time we tried enforcing some of the "rules"
of CFs this time, and I'd like to hear if
people think that helped. I think he merit of "fast promote" is - allowing
quick connection by skipping checkpoint and its demerit is - taking little
bit longer when crash-recovery

-----
gilroy