Re: BUG #8056: postgres forgets hstore over time

From: E E <knowzerox(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Dickson S(dot) Guedes" <listas(at)guedesoft(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #8056: postgres forgets hstore over time
Date: 2013-04-10 18:01:16
Lists: pgsql-bugs

You mean by running current_schemas(true) on that session?

So far I have remade the hstore functions into this and it seems to be working for now: (But this happens randomly after time so it might take a day or 2 to be sure this addresses the issue)

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION accounts.myhstore_merge(myh hstore, mytext text[])
  RETURNS hstore AS
$BODY$BEGIN
SET search_path TO public;
RETURN myh || hstore(mytext);