Regarding licensing of Postgresql

From: Jayashankar K B <Jayashankar(dot)KB(at)lnties(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regarding licensing of Postgresql
Date: 2011-12-05 08:23:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

We are planning to use Postgres 9.1 in our commercial product having a coldfire m68k architecture based controller on Linux platform.
Since ready installer was not present for this architecture, we cross compiled the source code and it is working fine now, though we are yet to do
Full-fledged testing on the integration.
Now we have a doubt about licensing.
What is the licensing process if we want to use postgresql with our proprietary software?
Could anyone please throw some light on this ?

Thanks and Regards
Jayashankar

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.