Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)stack(dot)net>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2
Date: 2001-10-15 14:07:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)stack(dot)net> writes:
> I can't see tsearch in contrib directory (in contrib/README tsearch
> exists) in current cvs. :(

It's there: I see it, and so does cvsweb. Did you use -d option in
cvs update?

Personally I run with a ~/.cvsrc containing

cvs -z3
update -d -P
checkout -P

so that I don't have to remember to give the options needed to make cvs
track subdirectory additions/deletions ... its default behavior is
really quite brain-dead.