Re: BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation

From: Pavlo Golub <pavlo(dot)golub(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: "Guy Rouillier" <guy(dot)rouillier(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Francisco Olarte" <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
Cc: "PG Bug reporting form" <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15626: Incorrect version number shown in BigSQL installation
Date: 2019-02-14 08:26:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Greetings, Guy.

You wrote 14.02.2019, 4:07:

> Thank you for the reply, but I'm not understanding this "not our
> problem" response I've now received twice.

I'm very sorry if my message seemed to be rude. That's not what I
meant. The same answer usually goes to bug reports about EDB
installer, pgAdmin etc. My only idea was, this is not the right place
to bug report. Meaning, you will not find appropriate help here. And
you probably noticed this, because your message was unanswered for
several days.

Yes, I'm aware that BigSQL listed on download page and I even used it
several times.

--
Kind regards,
Pavlo mailto:pavlo(dot)golub(at)cybertec(dot)at