Doc patch "only relevant" -> "relevant only"

From: "Karl O(dot) Pinc" <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doc patch "only relevant" -> "relevant only"
Date: 2012-10-17 03:24:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

As long as I'm sending in trivial fixes
to the docs here's a bit of wording that's been bugging me.

In a number of places the docs read "only relevant",
this patch reverses this to read "relevant only".

I believe this reads better because it quickly
answers the question "is what?" with "is relevant",
making the sentence less of a strain to read.
"Only relevant" would be better if you really wanted
to emphasize the "only", which I don't think is called
for.

(Sending in such trivial patches makes me feel like
I'm bikeshedding. Feel free to ignore them without comment.)

Regards,

Karl <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Attachment Content-Type Size
doc_only_relevant.patch text/x-patch 3.8 KB