Re: planetpostgresql.org is down

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: planetpostgresql.org is down
Date: 2012-10-15 09:46:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Damien,

On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 23:16 +0200, damien clochard wrote:

> http://www.isup.me/planetpostgresql.org
>
> I'm posting this here because devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org is unreachable. If
> anyone can contact Devrim directly ?

For the records: planetpostgresql.org redirects to
planet.postgresql.org. We deprecated it last year, IIRC. (domain will be
there, though).

However, there was an issue in the DNS server, which I did not notice
until this morning. It is now back online. @gunduz.org is also hosted
there, so I could not receive those emails, too.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ