Guidance needed to be a postgreSQL DBA

From: sravanch <sravan(dot)chalikonda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Guidance needed to be a postgreSQL DBA
Date: 2012-10-09 04:27:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi there,

I am glad that i could share my interest here. i am working as a support for
my project using postgresql for some time. i wish to become a dba.
please guide me on what topics should i cover to become a dba. i have
knowledge on sql, bit of dba activities like pg_dump, vaccum, ..etc it would
be of great help if you would do guide me on this track.

Regards,
sravan