Re: foreign key from array element

From: Rafal Pietrak <rafal(at)zorro(dot)isa-geek(dot)com>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: foreign key from array element
Date: 2012-09-18 11:00:12
Lists: pgsql-general

[------------------]

> > Who can review that patch?
>
> You :^)

;7

OK. (still smiling a little)

[---------------]

> Here is information about what is required:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch

I did have a look, and feel slightly encouraged reading: "Many people
feel that they're not qualified"; yes, that's me all right.

Serously, I will try to do by best ... by the weekend, when I get some
spare time.

> Remember that even a review that does not cover everything
> is valuable.

... and obviously this will be partial review - it's going to be my
first one. I hope it'll suffice.

And if anyone have more "freshmen" advices handy, I'll be hapy to get
them now.

-R