Re: BUG #6722: Debugger broken?

From: kargor <karlgorton(at)gmx(dot)at>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6722: Debugger broken?
Date: 2012-08-08 16:05:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi!

Its possible to start the debugger, but its not really easy.

The control file from git has not worked, so I copied the sql file to
install the functions.
I copied the debugging.dll from plugins into the libdir, too, but I think
this is not necessary (in the conf file the dll from plugins will be
loaded).
I updated the dll to use the old dll (pldbgapi) from lib-dir.
And I always have to reboot the computer after running the script (Windows
XP/32bit), restarting the postgres-server is not enough.

And now I can debug my functions...

Hope it helps, KarGor.