Re: postgresql manuals

From: vilpesh <vil_mistry(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql manuals
Date: 2012-07-17 03:26:44
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello all,

I have been downloading the postgresql manual in pdf form.
I had downloaded for 9.1 release pdf in both A4 and US formats.

I tried opening the pdf files on windows 7 using Acrobat Reader X version
10.1.3 and Foxit reader 5.3.1.0606, but both do make complaints of the pdf
file.

Please suggest alternatives to above pdf readers or please verify the
correctness of the pdf files.

Thanks.