Should we keep using trac?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Should we keep using trac?
Date: 2012-06-17 14:46:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Quick question: is trac the right tool?

I mainly use it as a wiki (for example the list of wxWidgets 2.9
compatibility issues, and the list of issues with the Database Designer)
and as a BUGS/TODO list (with the tickets).

Maybe trac is not the right tool, and we should use something else?

Anyway, it's probably time to evaluate this tool, and make sure we
really need it.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info