error in connecting to Postgresql 9.1

From: Renji Babu <renjibabu(at)ymail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error in connecting to Postgresql 9.1
Date: 2012-06-08 08:40:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi, I have installed PostgreSQL 9.1 on windows 7 and I am unable to connect
to the database after I restart the machine. When I first installed postgres from pgadmin III, Service started and
database also got connected. But when I shutdown and tried to start the service again, it is showing as
the service is connected and if I try to connect to database it's giving the
following message: "could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the
server running on host "127.0.0.1" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port
5432?"

Renji Babu