creating a new trigger for a table on a slave host

From: rverghese <riyav(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: creating a new trigger for a table on a slave host
Date: 2012-06-05 18:00:19
Lists: pgsql-sql

I need to modify my database schema and create a new trigger function. I know
that triggers are suppressed on the slave once Slony starts up. However
since slony is now already running on the slave, if I create a new trigger
there, it will not be suppressed. What is the best practice for creating a
trigger on the slave? Should you take the table out of replication, create
trigger , then add the table back in? Is there some other way to do it?
Thanks
RV