TYPE TABLE OF NUMBER

From: utsav <utsav(dot)pshah(at)tcs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TYPE TABLE OF NUMBER
Date: 2012-06-01 15:48:03
Lists: pgsql-general

we are doing mgration activity form oracle to postgresql 9.1

How to convert this type :

ORACLE :

CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE "NUMBER_ARRAY" IS TABLE OF NUMBER

please let me know how we can achive this in postgresql

My understanding

POSTGRESQL :

CREATE TYPE "NUMBER_ARRAY" AS (arr int);

Appreciate any help !