Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.

From: leaf_yxj <leaf_yxj(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.
Date: 2012-04-03 14:06:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Bartek, Thanks. The reason I use the cursor is that I want to check the table
is in the pg_tables or not,
If it exists, the function will execute successfully, if not, it will raise
the message that the table doesn't exist. For the schema part, I assume the
people has set the search_path to that schema which the table is in and
because our database only has one schema. So I assume they have the right
search_path.

Thanks for your advice. It helps me a lot.