How to call Postgresql Array Function in Python

From: Rehan Saleem <pk_rehan(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to call Postgresql Array Function in Python
Date: 2012-03-09 12:00:37
Lists: psycopg

hi ,
i am trying to call the postgresql function which takes array of type integer which deletes the customer record from table . which is

select delcustumer('{6}')  -- where 6 is the customer id

Now i am trying to call this postgresql function in python and i dont know how to pass array in python here is my python code

i have declared a argv called custid in my python file

cust =  connection.db_rel ( "select delcustumer('{}')")
return cust

how can i pass my variable custid which is an element of array which postgresql function is taking to this function in python .
i shall be very thankful to you