Re: Nominations, and reasons

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nominations, and reasons
Date: 2012-01-10 15:46:31
Lists: pgeu-general

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 15:40 +0000, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On 10 January 2012 15:36, Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com> wrote:
> > Instead that having a number of people reach them out privately and then
> > send a public email, wouldn't be more practical for anyone interested to
> > step up and nominate themselves?
>
> +1

The mail I sent yesterday says clearly that you can nominate yourself.
But you need someone to second your nomination.

Copy/paste:
For a member to be a candidate in the elections, he/she must be
nominated by one member and seconded by at least one other. It is
possible to nominate yourself.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info