Nominations, and reasons

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Nominations, and reasons
Date: 2012-01-10 12:16:32
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi,

Can I please get the ideas in people's mind about yhy they are
nominating that person? Also, I'd like to hear about the projects from
the people who were nominated.

Otherwise, friends will elect friends, which won't mean anything to me.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
http://www.gunduz.org Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz