News from Cuba

From: Gilberto Castillo Martínez <gilberto(dot)castillo(at)etecsa(dot)cu>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: News from Cuba
Date: 2011-12-19 14:46:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All

On days 13 and 14 of the last week we had the opportunity to participate
in the events "Thematic Workshop of FORDES, this time dedicated to
managing PostgreSQL"

Among the achievements was decided to devote the December 14 as the day
of PostgreSQL Cuba, a day that will now be dedicated to promoting the
use of PostgreSQL, through lectures, distribution of brochures, banners
and others ... for this we have the support that all communities.

For more information visit http://postgresql.uci.cu/node/207

--
Reegard,
Gilberto Castillo