null tablespace?

From: Tony Capobianco <tcapobianco(at)prospectiv(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: null tablespace?
Date: 2011-12-15 18:41:27
Lists: pgsql-general

I have not defined my default tablespace:

show default_tablespace ;
default_tablespace

However, I have tables with null tablespaces values in pg_tables:

pg_dw=# select * from pg_tables where tablename = 'source_prev';
schemaname | tablename | tableowner | tablespace | hasindexes | hasrules | hastriggers
support | source_prev | jspool | | t | f | f

We have defined out search_path correctly, so what tablespace is this table stored in?

Thanks!