Re: Reg: unexpected EOF on client connection

From: "white(dot)heron white" <white(dot)heron(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Ian Lea <ian(dot)lea(at)gmail(dot)com>, Hariraman Jayaraj <hariraman(dot)ocp(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reg: unexpected EOF on client connection
Date: 2011-11-23 10:03:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear All,

Since you have postgres database server. You may need to check at client desktop PCs which is connected to Postgres database.
Especially the physical ethernet connection from clients Desktop PCs to ethernet connection. (if its works within company local area network)
You have option:

1) ping remote client Desktop PCs (which is, you suspect the Desktop PCs down).
2) check physical ethernet connection of the Desktop PC.
3) ping localhost to check if the network interface connection is working.

Regards,

MOHAMMAD ADLI BIN MT TAJUDIN
A8-2-7, DESA PANDAN APARTMENTS,
OFF JALAN KG. PANDAN,