Re: BUG #17482: make world get error

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: killerwzb(at)163(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #17482: make world get error
Date: 2022-05-16 14:38:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> compilation error: file
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/docbook-no-doctype.xsl
> line 56 element include
> xsl:include : unable to load
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/component.xsl

There is no reference in our code to either docbook-no-doctype.xsl or
component.xsl. I suppose you must have an incomplete or very obsolete
version of the docbook infrastructure installed.

For me, the PG docs build just fine on RHEL8. I have these
RPMs installed:

$ rpm -qa | grep docbook
docbook-dtds-1.0-69.el8.noarch
docbook-style-dsssl-1.79-25.el8.noarch