Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection

From: goudvis <paul(dot)stapersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection
Date: 2011-10-28 17:37:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Robert Haas wrote:

> I would be curious to see (updated, corrected) results on older versions.

If I am correct, Kevin Grittner is writing a review of the code and the
testing methods. I think it would be wise to wait for the outcome of this.
Afterwards, I could post the code and the execution instructions for anyone
who wants to test his or her system. Another approach is to do the testing
myself, but I don't know when I have the time.