PgAdmin III shows removed PostgreSQL

From: Detox <sklund(at)coastalhorizons(dot)org>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin III shows removed PostgreSQL
Date: 2011-10-28 16:21:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello All
This is my first post. I installed PostgreSQL 9.0 via EnterpriseDB. It was
seen fine by PgAdmin. I was told I needed to installed ver 9.1, so I
uninsalled PostgreSQL 9.0 as well as PgAdmin. I searched for any remnants
using "locate" ( I am on a Centos 6 server).
I installed PostgreSQL 9.1 and PgAdmin again. Now PgAdmin shows the old
PostgreSQL-9.0 still.
I have purged my system 3 times with the same results. It installed to /opt
by default, and i see no instances of postgres-9 anywhere on the machine.

Here is a screenshot. Can anyone help with a suggestion?

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n4946498/Screenshot-pgAdmin_III.png