Re: Timezone issues with Postrres

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pratikchirania <pratik(dot)chirania(at)hp(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Timezone issues with Postrres
Date: 2011-09-27 14:36:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Excerpts from pratikchirania's message of mar sep 27 08:22:45 -0300 2011:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the replies and confirmation.
> Can you provide me with any defect number or some equivalent for tracking
> purpose?

Hmm, this was fixed in the master Git branch (what's going to become 9.2
eventually) but not backpatched to 9.0.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=4c5d837e69cf92e906acfa3000d848d4524beee9

You should probably grab the patch, apply locally, and recompile.