Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Vladimir Kokovic <vladimir(dot)kokovic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch
Date: 2011-09-24 15:43:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 15:48 +0200, Vladimir Kokovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a while, here's a new patch for Copy/Paste table(s) functions.

Sorry for not replying sooner. This quick mail to tell you that I'll
work on it ASAP. Perhaps tomorrow. Anyway, I didn't forget your patch,
I'm just fighting to find some time to review it (and actually, if
someone else is interested in reviewing it, it would be fine with me).

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info